A fast and professional repair service for your double glazed doors and windows
Common door problems
The types of doors that we can repair.
We can undertake all types of repairs to your doors from a small adjustment to a total overhaul of all the hardware and furniture. Common repairs include:
- Faulty or Broken Locks
- Hinges & Handles
- Letterplates & Door Knockers
- Broken or Misted Glass
- Seals & Gaskets
- Realignments (differcult to open/close)
- Cat Flaps & Dog Flaps
Common window problems
We can help with any of the following issues:
- Broken handles
- Faulty Hinges (Friction Stays)
- Broken or Misty Glass
- Failed Locking Mechanism (Espag)
- Damaged Seals
The types of window we can repair.
Glass Repairs & Replacement
In a double glazed window the glass is known as a sealed unit. The most common fault with them is when they appear misty or when you can visibly see moisture trapped between the interior and exterior glass panes. You can read more about why this happens here.
We can easily replace your failed glass with a matching unit or if you prefer, you can upgrade it to the latest product.
Here’s how easy the process is:
- Contact us to arrange a free no obligation quote.
- On a day and time that is convenient for you, we will attend to measure and provide you with a quote.
- If you are happy with the quote we will order the new glass units and book a convenient installation date in. (usually within 5 -10 working days)
Come & try our services
we always give our best